[opencms-dev] Adding new locale to existing site

Phil Launchbury Phil.Launchbury at tssi.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 18:06:36 CET 2009

And even worse: if I manually remove the /sites/default/tssi (in the
controlcode edit or source code editor) they get put back twice so that
the path now looks like /sites/default/tssi/sites/default/tssi..

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Launchbury
IT & Support Manager