[opencms-dev] Required permissions for the online project in the workplace

Kunicke, Holger holger.kunicke at av-studio.de
Fri Jan 30 00:44:37 CET 2009

Hello list,

in my OpenCMS 7 installation, I have changed some permissions for the "/sites/" folder and for the separate site folders to get a special view with some hidden folders to an user. Now I've got the problem that this one user doesn't see the online project as before. He can only see his offline project. Which permissions are required for the online project in the project selector?

Thx for a short answer!
Kind regards
Holger