[opencms-dev] jsp are deliverd to the browser instead of being executed in the server after import of old module from version 6 to current installation

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Fri Jan 30 08:45:57 CET 2009

Florian Hopf schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Manfred Schenk wrote:
>> does anyone have some hints where I should direct my search to?
>>
>> I've imported some old module into my new installation of the current
>> opencms version. I had to change some jsps due to the change how to
>> access properties ( %( ) instead of ${ } ).
>>
>> But afterwards the server delivers the jsps to the browser instead of
>> executing them.
>>

> Is the resource type still set to jsp? Sounds like it might be plain text.

As far as I can see from the workplace the resource type is still set to
jsp. I've also tried to change it for one item from jsp to plain text
but in this case the only change is the background color: it changes
from black (default color in the css) to white.
Afterwards I 've set the type back to jsp and the color just switched
back to black.

But I have another idea now: when I was doing my diploma thesis some
years ago, I've noticed some strange behaviours of jsps if the encoding
of the files didn't fit.
So I'll have a look on the encoding.

Regards,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |