[opencms-dev] Error #404 at every URL

Iván V.G. ivelamazan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:23:20 CET 2009

Yes, I knew it. I've took the current security policy from him (before
it OpenCms didn't worked at all). Now OpenCms "works" perfectly (no
errors in no logs)... but seems that itself can't find any of the
files inside its virtual file system (including the workplace).

I don't have any idea of what's happening...

Thank you very much anyway.

--