[opencms-dev] I think I know what is going wrong..

Phil Launchbury Phil.Launchbury at tssi.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 10:02:49 CET 2009

Yes - and I tried setting up a completely fresh site with no template
associations other than templatetwo and I get exactly the same thing.

I think I'm going to nuke my current test setup and start again from
scratch and see if it does it before I import our OCMS6 site.

Cheers,
Phil

Phil Launchbury
IT & Support Manager