[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.0.5 and DB2 support

Peter Long opencms at petelong.com
Wed Feb 4 21:07:54 CET 2009

A quick update. DB2 returns SQL0418N with these two alternate queries
unless you change them as follows:
C_READ_RESOURCE_OUS=\
SELECT DISTINCT \
        ${C_RELATIONS_SELECT_ATTRIBS} \
 FROM \
        CMS_${PROJECT}_RESOURCE_RELATIONS \
 WHERE \
    CMS_${PROJECT}_RESOURCE_RELATIONS.RELATION_TYPE = ? \
    AND CMS_${PROJECT}_RESOURCE_RELATIONS.RELATION_TARGET_PATH = \
    SUBSTRING(CAST(? AS VARCHAR(1024)),1,
LENGTH(CMS_${PROJECT}_RESOURCE_RELATIONS.RELATION_TARGET_PATH),OCTETS)

and

C_READ_RESOURCE_OUS=\
SELECT DISTINCT \
        ${C_RELATIONS_SELECT_ATTRIBS} \
 FROM \
        CMS_${PROJECT}_RESOURCE_RELATIONS \
 WHERE \
    CMS_${PROJECT}_RESOURCE_RELATIONS.RELATION_TYPE = ? \
    AND LOCATE(CMS_${PROJECT}_RESOURCE_RELATIONS.RELATION_TARGET_PATH,
CAST(? AS VARCHAR(1024)), 1, OCTETS) = 1

DB2 does not seem to like the parameter to be untyped in these
queries. The CAST tells it the type of the parameter at prepare time.

Peter Long