[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.0.5 and DB2 support

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Fri Feb 6 09:37:25 CET 2009

Hello, Yves.

Yves Glodt wrote:
> On Thursday 05 February 2009, Georgi Naplatanov wrote:
> Very good news, I should give your module a try!
>
> Can you explain how to use your module, or point to a documentation?
>
> Regards,
> Yves

JPA module contains OpenJPA libraries and provide simple class to manage
EntityManagerFactory instances. It is useful for to be used together
with your modules in case they need database storage. In this way your
modules will be "database independant". There are short documentation at
 template/system/modules/biz.oles.opencms.jpa/README file. You can see
it in the SVN repository too
http://modulesforopenc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/modulesforopenc/jpa-module/trunk/template/system/modules/biz.oles.opencms.jpa/README?revision=20&view=markup

In case you wish to use JPA driver just download
opencms_jpa_7.0.5-2008-10-11.zip.

Best regards
Georgi