[opencms-dev] Decorator - can several tags be excluded from highlighting?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Feb 8 14:37:07 CET 2009

Dear all

I have started with the cms:decorate tag and generally it works very well.

The only thing that I have not understood is how the "Exclude tag"
configuration setting works.
I looked at the source code that parses the configuration and it almost
looked to me as if only one tag per configuration can be excluded. Can
anybody enlighten me on this?

Is ist possible to exclude the content of more than one kind of tag from
highlighting?
For example, I would like to deactivate highlighting inside of the
following tags: a,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6.
How would I do this?

Thanks
Christian