[opencms-dev] access to CmsObject

Hernan Leoni hernan.leoni at globant.com
Sun Feb 8 18:15:28 CET 2009

Hi Mathias,

Thanks, sure, I'm using that in other places y my system, the most of
the time in tests, but I'm trying to ger the CmsObject when the person
is already logged in, the scenario would be:
  - the user access the opencms console (log in)
  - clicks on a resource which gets rendered in an html
  - the html page has dwr-ajax code which generates a request to the dwr
servlet
  - the dwr service needs the CmsObject, the user is already logged in,
so, I don't want to use loginUser again, and actually, I should not have
the password every time.
Thanks

Hernan