[opencms-dev] I think I know what is going wrong..

Phil Launchbury Phil.Launchbury at tssi.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 10:29:33 CET 2009

The default URI is as the default install (I didn't change it at all). And
yes - the demo website worked *until* I edited a page - after that the
page I edited had all the links messed up.

I can use the workplace - but not on :8180 - it automatically diverts to
the :80 version which works perfectly.

I'll try changing the default to our main site root and see what that
does.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Launchbury