[opencms-dev] editable region formatting problem

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Tue Feb 10 23:12:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

In my pages, the editable region highlight you get when hovering over the
direct edit button appears too high on the page by a little bit. So when you
hover over the button for an editable paragraph, the highlighted region
starts in the last line of the previous paragraph and stops about 1 line
short in the editable paragraph. I've found posts about moving the direct
edit button so I see what css controls that, but I can't find the css or
whatever that controls the position and formatting of the editable content
region highlighting. I'm using version 7.0.4 Thanks for your help.

Lori