[opencms-dev] User data and folder permissions

chan fook mun chan_fookmun at yahoo.com.sg
Fri Feb 13 07:06:37 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have created a few users belonging to the root organizational unit. The users get allocated different groups from other organizational units. I have also created a folder to add permissions to the folder for the different groups from other organizational units.

However when i do a export of the folder from one opencms instance and import to another opencms instance, the permissions of the folder are not copied over.

I understand there is an Import/Export user data under the Account Management section to export the user data but not sure it is of any help to copying the permissions over.

Anyone knows the correct procedure of doing the action in bold? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Chan Fook Mun

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!