[opencms-dev] Preview not working

Jose Noheda jose.noheda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:55:53 CET 2009

Hi,

I've a clean install of OpemCms 7.0.5 with the workflow2 module. I've
created three groups with one user each and three projects (authoring,
reviewing, approval). Everything works fine except the preview. Every time a
user clicks over any file (for example after creation of a data text file)
gets:

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading
resource from path "/test/temp.txt".
	at org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.createException(CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.java:78)

The admin user can click in any file and it works so I'm guessing it's
something related to roles or permissions but I can't imagine the cause.
Each project is assigned one of the custom groups as the User Group. The
users in that group only have the role Workplace user.

Can anyone think what am I missing?

Regards