[opencms-dev] pls Help

bekalu mamo bekalum at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 13:11:57 CET 2009

Hi Sebarsian,

I've been working alot to find my language (amharic) analyzer for lucene as well as for opencms, but till now i couldn't find any. May be what I'm thinking is to write some code for the lucene, and then try to use that one in opencms. Well actually i'm not sure enough the lucene used inside the opencms is identical to the source code available for lucene. If there is any idea, please let me know.

thanx a lot,

bekalu