[opencms-dev] Enumeration for ContentCollectors

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 18:47:12 CET 2009

Hello Everyone

It would be nice to have an Enumeration for the stringvalues of the
content-collectors. I just made my own, but it would be nice to have
this provided by OC.

I attached my solution, hopefully I no typos ;)

/public enum ContentCollectors {

    SINGLE_FILE {
        public String toString(){ return "singleFile"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_FOLDER {
        public String toString(){ return "allInFolder"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_FOLDER_DATE_RELEASED_DESC {
        public String toString(){ return "allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_FOLDER_NAV_POS {
        public String toString(){ return "allInFolderNavPos"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_SUBTREE {
        public String toString(){ return "allInSubTree"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_SUBTREE_DATE_RELEASED_DESC {
        public String toString(){ return "allInSubTreeDateReleasedDesc"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_SUBTREE_NAV_POS {
        public String toString(){ return "allInSubTreeNavPos"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_FOLDER_PRIORITY_DATE_DESC {
        public String toString(){ return "allInFolderPriorityDateDesc"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_FOLDER_PRIORITY_TITLE_DESC {
        public String toString(){ return "allInFolderPriorityTitleDesc"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_SUBTREE_PRIORITY_DATE_DESC{
        public String toString(){ return "allInSubTreePriorityDateDesc"; }
    },

    ALL_IN_SUBTREE_PRIORITY_TITLE_DESC{
        public String toString(){ return "allInSubTreePriorityTitleDesc"; }
    }
}/