[opencms-dev] Problems with the write support in webdav

Alberto Abián abian1984 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:46:40 CET 2009

Hi all,

Thank you for the answer in this short time. I mount the webdav partition
with the root user and I use the opencms user "Admin" when the username is
requested.

When the partition is mounted, I can obtain the following information:

root at blablabla:/# mount
http://127.0.0.1:8082/opencms/webdav on /media/webdav type davfs
(rw,nosuid,noexec,nodev,_netdev)

Best regards,