[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.5 Chinese module has been released

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Wed Feb 25 10:57:46 CET 2009

Dear Christian Steinert,

Thanks for your suggestion!

Unfortunately no, I don't have any plans to bring the patches into
OpenCms. I posted to the list and bugzilla is what I can/should do :).

I don't think anyone in Alkacon can promise my Chinese module is good
qualified. Besides, I didn't use ascii format of property files from 5
year ago, this may also break the rule of OpenCms localization standard.

Kind Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2009-02-25三的 08:54 +0100,Christian Steinert写道: