[opencms-dev] OpenCms on WebLogic Server 10

Vahe Momjian m_vahe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 10:41:49 CET 2009

Hello Everyone.
Can anyone help me to make OpenCms WAR file , deployable on WL Server 10

I've disabled Exception in opencms.properties, but there is one more problem.
as I have understand the WL Server doesn't  extract the WAR.
and I'm recieving following message, but this is problem of unextracted WAR file, because when I deploy as Exploded Directory this problem not persists anymore and I'm able to run OpenCms 7.0.5 on WL Server.

The following critical error occurred:
Critical error during OpenCms initialization: The OpenCms WEB-INF folder can not be determined, please set the parameter "OpenCmsHome" in "web.xml".
Giving up, unable to start OpenCms.

I'm not good in WL Server and do not know how the WL server Deployment process goes.

Thank You in advance
Vahe Momjyan