[opencms-dev] Problem in Direkt Edit!!

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Mar 4 10:19:26 CET 2009

Ashutosh ha scritto:
> Dear All
>
> i want to enable my Editable button online  , I have try it but it
> working well when workplace is open but when i try it after clossing my
> workplace then editable button does not show on page..
>
>           I requested to all please guide me how i eble to show editable
> button on online page ..

Direct Edit can only work after you are logged in. Otherwise, the
visitors of your website would also see the edit button.

You can write a simple login form where users can log in into the
website without using the workplace.
Take a look at http://opencms-wiki.org/Custom_Login_Page for an example
of a custom login page.

Best Regards