[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Editor Problem

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Mar 6 08:37:43 CET 2009

Brett Sheeran ha scritto:
> Further to my previous message about not being able to use the editor.
>
> I have just noticed a JavaScript error:
> "editAreaLoader is undefined"

This is strange. Maybe the editArea module was not imported properly.
You might want to import that module explicitly again. (You can do that
by grabbing the module's zip file from the installation of opencms and
uploading it into the module management of opencms.

As a workaround you can switch to the regular text editor in your user
settings.
On the editors tab of the user preferences, change the text editor to
"default editor". This will give you back the old-fashioned plain text
editor.

hth
Christian