[opencms-dev] Please help me today....Error trying to add a item

vespucio sotormcf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:29:59 CET 2009

Hi again...
im looking for errors in that log,and i havent any error....only INFO
....and not about my problem...
when i open the index,it appears an error in internet explorer,two errors,
1- jquery is undefinied
2-object doesnt support this property or method,(editLink:
'/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/editors/editor.jsp',    this is the line
with error)