[opencms-dev] Insert structured content

Ivan Herazo ivandarioherazo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 01:55:42 CET 2009

Hi, everyone

Recently I made a template to make some tests with OpenCMS. After that, I downloaded all the Alkacon Add-On Module Package and I tested the survey and the webform modules.

My problem now is: How to insert this kind of structured content inside my already implemented template without hardcoding it? I've been googling this A LOT of time, but I can't find an answer.

And if this option doesn't exist in OpenCMS, does anybody have some links with code examples?

This problem is driving me crazy!! Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllp!!!!

      ¡Sé el Bello 51 de People en Español! ¡Es tu oportunidad de Brillar! Sube tus fotos ya. http://www.51bello.com/