[opencms-dev] problem of writing java bean class on OpenCms.

Saroj Bhatarai saroj.bhatarai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:09:03 CET 2009

hi,thanks for your information. i tried to find in book the way of importing
java files written on eclipse, but couldn't get it. if you can explain me
briefly how to do that in OpenCms, i will really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Christian Steinert <
christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:

> Saroj Bhatarai ha scritto:
> > Hi all,I am new to OpenCms and i am trying to do one one sample project
> from
> > book OpenCms 7 development. It says to write a custom java class when
> making
> > project on OpenCms, but i am confused where to write that customer java
> > class. I can only create new html, jsp, etc file from OpenCms explorer
> > window. So, i would like to know who to create this java class and in
> which
> > folder i have to put this file.
> >
> You write that class outside of opencms - usually with a Java
> development environment like Eclipse.
> You do this by importing the opencms classes into your project and
> writing java classes. When you are finished with this, you can import
> your classes into an opencms module and use them there.
>
> The opencms book has examples on how to get started with eclipse for
> things like that
>
> Best Regards
> Christian

Bhatarai, Saroj.