[opencms-dev] how to collect my events

vespucio sotormcf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:29:33 CET 2009

I have a problem collecting my structured content "Event"
i show them in the right menu,i copied a code from internet to do this,and i
can view my events and i have the edit,add and delete buttons,the problem
comes when i add events from this button,because it puts always the same
name  e.g. event_.html  ...  due to this problem,i can only add one
event,because when i try to add the second,the opencms editor goes blank and
i cant do anything....i think that the problem is that the name exists.....
could you say me how you do the collector for this???

Regards
Soy de España,por si alguien lo sabe y quiere contestar en español.gracias