[opencms-dev] Strange look of the AdministrationView

Gregor Schneider rc46fi at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 10 23:09:29 CET 2009

Hi there,

finally, I got the setup finished, now I'm trying to setup the first page.

I've changed from ExplorerView to Administrator-View, However, it
really looks kind of awkward:

It's a framed website, and the texts showing up are like

??? GUI_PROJECTS_ADMIN_TOOL_GROUP_0 ???

below is a book-icon

GUI_PROJECTS_ADMIN_TOOL_NAME_0 ???

Then comes

??? GUI_PUBLISHQUEUE_ADMIN_TOOL_GROUP_0 ???

below is an Icon with a clock

GUI_PUBLISHQUEUE_ADMIN_TOOL_NAME_0 ???

and more of that stuff.

I can't believe this is meant to be, and to me it looks as if some
variables are not set properly.
This behavior is with selected languages German 6 English.

The Explorer-View looks fine.

Any suggestions on how to fix that?

TIA

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2