[opencms-dev] Copy site-content link problem

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Mar 11 19:05:51 CET 2009

Hi Ludwig

Just offering my immediate thoughts:

1.) If you can manage to somehow accomplish what you want with the "Move" function, try using that one rather than the "Copy" function.
2.) Try setting the "userelativelinks" property in ${OPENCMS_WEBAPP_NAME}/WEB-INF/config/opencms-importexport.xml to "true".
3.) You can always write a script that generates or modifies resources for you (such as the mentioned ttconfig-file).

I'm pretty new at OpenCms, but maybe this gave you some new ideas - good luck. :)

Cheers,
Paul