[opencms-dev] User Management Problem

Ly The Thanh thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 07:34:29 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using OpenCms 7.0.5 (build lastest from CVS), Oracle 10g, OC4J,
and have problem with user management as follow:

I create a OrgUnit called: "news" and Assigned Content is folder /news/
then in this "news" orgunit I create a user editor01 (Group: Users(the default group in "news" orgunit); Role: Workplace user  )

I login using the user /news/editor01 just created, in found that this user able to publish resources.

If I create such user editor01 (group Users; role Workplace user) in root orgunit and login using this root editor01, OK this user can not publish resources

So why the user /news/editor01 able to publish resources.

I have follow Chapter 6 of the book "OpenCms 7 Developement" but still don't known how to create a editor and a aprover in a new orgunit, all user able to publish.

Please help me.

Thanks you and advanced.