[opencms-dev] User Management Problem

Thanh Ly thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 02:20:25 CET 2009

I have try to set Denied for publish permission, Overwrite inherited for
group Users (in OrgUnit news) but the user editor01 (group Users, OrgUnit
news) still able to publish.
Then I try to set Denied for publish permission, Overwrite inherited for
user editor01, but this editor01 still able to publish.

is this a bug in OpenCms? do you success using OrgUnit before?

Please guild me how to disable publish permission of a user in a new
OrgUnit.