[opencms-dev] new build for JPA driver

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Wed Apr 1 14:13:18 CEST 2009

Hello Yves.

Thank you for the feed back.

On busy system you can play with following configuration parameters in
the persistence.xml file :

- connection pool - on my tests it is ~ 1/10 of
opencms.jpa.EntityManagerPoolSize, but you can try different proportions

- opencms.jpa.EntityManagerPoolSize - it should be the same as
connection pool size on SQL drivers

- openjpa.QueryCache - number of cached query executions/results

- openjpa.DataCache - number of cached entities

Best regards
Georgi