[opencms-dev] ability to edit a file on the spot

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Fri Apr 3 03:34:42 CEST 2009

Hi Beejal,

you need to add the the <cms:editable/> tag into your JSP template to make
it editable generally:

  <%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
  <cms:editable/>

If you use a contentload tag, there is also a parameter "editable" that you
can set, i.e.:

    <cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="%(opencms.uri)"
editable="true">

HTH,
Mathias

Beejal Kamdar wrote:

> Hey can anyone please help me hoe can I configure the template to
> allow logged-in and authorized users the ability to edit a file on the
> spot.

-----
Mathias Lin
SYSVISION Ltd., China