[opencms-dev] OAMP Form question?

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Tue Apr 7 06:07:52 CEST 2009

We're currently facing the same requirement, so probably we have to extend
the code.

I tried to put $(param.InputField-2) as macro into the Mailto field of the
form, where InputField-2 is the input field in the form that holds the
recipient's email address.
But I found that the Mailto field doesn't resolve any macros at all.
Even putting $(currentuser.email) in there doesn't get resolved.

Furthermore I found that only text and textarea input fields resolve the
macros in the default values properly, if I use checkbox or radio, the
macros aren't resolved at all. Why?

So probably we need to use the DynamicField?! In this regard, it doesn't get
clear to me: if I choose "Dynamic" as the field type instead of "Text" or
"Radio", how does the form know, which input widget to display (text input
or radio, or any other?). I can see that there's an attribute in the class
CmsDynamicField named 'TYPE', but how does it's value get set? There's no
option in the form where to choose the type of the DynamicField other than
'dynamic' ?
Do I need to set it in the DynamicFieldResolver? If so, how?

Thanh Ly wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question related to oamp webform module, when I edit my form,
> which have a Mail to field where I enter email address, the submited data
> will send to this email address.  this email address is static. I want a
> dynamic email address like follow:
>
> I create a select field in the form which have value is a list of email
> address, when customer submited the form, email will send to the selected
> address in select box.(like send confirm email, I enter the field number
> in confirm email field) So it's posible to dynamic the Mail to field in
> webform.

-----
Mathias Lin
SYSVISION Ltd., China