[opencms-dev] OAMP webform, macros

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Tue Apr 7 08:59:57 CEST 2009

I've similar problem: dynamic field doesn't seem to work when following the
instructions in the pdf doc.
I created my own CmsDynamicFieldResolver class that implements
I_CmsDynamicFieldResolver, and set the class in the advanced configuration
of the form. Then created a form field of type 'dynamic';

But the created dynamic field doesn't display nor is the value submitted in
the email.

Carl-Erik Herheim wrote:

> Also, I still haven't figured out how to use the dynamic field... any
> clues?

-----
Mathias Lin
SYSVISION Ltd., China