[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.0.5 & Oracle 11

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Apr 7 22:54:15 CEST 2009

Here is one of our test environment:
http://www.langhua.cn:8181/opencms/opencms/scnjw/

Fedora 10 (32bit) + SunJDK 1.6.0 + Apache 2.2.x + Tomcat 5.5.x + OpenCms
7.0.5 + Oracle 11g with about 160k vfs files (4GB in dump format) on
Dell OptiPlex 755 (4GB memory and a Quade CPU).

It has been running for serveral months without any problem.

Good luck,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2009-04-07二的 11:52 +0200,DiSiEi写道: