[opencms-dev] Let me know Wigets Datatype!!

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Apr 8 17:15:54 CEST 2009

Dear Ashutosh,

the widgets in question have the following data types:

DisplayWidget: shows the element contents, without the possibility to
change them: any data type

HtmlGalleryWidget, ImageGalleryWidget,  LinkGalleryWidget,
TableGalleryWidget: allows to select elements from galleries: use
OpenCmsVfsFile as data type

SelectorWidget: provides a HTML selection to choose a value: any data type

Regards
Tobias

Ashutosh schrieb:
> Hello Every one
> I have newer in opencms field ,Now I am practicing to Create XML/XSD
> files with using of openCms Widgets
>
> But I donnt know the Datatypes of following widgets...
>
> 1>HtmlGalleryWidget
> 2>ImageGalleryWidget
> 3>LinkGalleryWidget
> 4>SelectorWidget
> 5>TableGalleryWidget
> 6>DisplayWidget
>
> So i requested to you all please let me know the Data types of these
> above mentioned widgets
>
> Regards
> Ashutosh

Tobias Herrmann

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-0
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: t.herrmann at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613