[opencms-dev] Cannot delete OU with OCEE-LDAP

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Apr 9 16:13:40 CEST 2009

Dear Rainer,

how is your occe ldap module configured? Do you have any OU-mappings in
your ocee-ldap.xml?

Regards

Tobias

--
Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org