[opencms-dev] User Management Problem

Thanh Ly thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 03:48:11 CEST 2009

Thanks you very much for your reply Michael,

my user is member of "Users" group (the default "Users" group of the new
orgunit)

if I create a user in root orgunit, "Users" group, this user will unable to
publish
but if I create a user in a new orgunit, "Users" group, this user will able
to publish, event I try to set deny publish,

you can try my scenario: create a new orgunit, create a user in the orgunit
just created and member of "Users" group (the default "Users" group of the
orgunit just created). the new user able to publish, event set deny publish
permission.

waiting for your reply.