[opencms-dev] Problem with <cms:contentload>

Ashutosh a.kumar at webdirekt.com
Tue Apr 14 09:15:39 CEST 2009

Dear all,

Please resolve my Problem as

When ever i want to get a list of XML resource of a folder with using ---

   <cms:contentload collector="allInFolder"
        param="/sites/default/XMLGAME/" editable="manual">

Error Occurred when run these file as  :

    "ErrorThe collector parameter "/sites/default/XMLGAME" is malformed. "

I cannot get the reason for this problem ,So i requested to you
all ,please help me to resolve such type of problem

Regards
Ashutosh