[opencms-dev] Opencms can generate the code in XHTML 1.1?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Apr 15 09:39:28 CEST 2009

P.S. since xhtml 1.1 must be delivered with an XML content type, you may
need to set an explicit response mime type in your JSP template code.
This should not be a big problem though.

Since Internet Explorer does not have XHTML export, you may need to
implement server-side browser sniffing inside of your templates so that
you can still deliver pages as text/html to Internet Explorer.

But these issues are not very opencms-specific, that's just the regular
suffering of doing xhtml-as-xml...

Best Regards
Christian