[opencms-dev] How to test a checkbox???

Fabian Huschka fabian.huschka at componio.net
Wed Apr 22 08:41:41 CEST 2009

With the help of the JSTL and the OpenCms taglib a feasibile solution
for JSPs would be:

<c:set var="checkbox_value"><cms:contentshow element="MyCheckBox" /></c:set>

<c:if test="${checkbox_value}">
... do something ...
</c:if>

Cheers,

\Fabian

Paul-Inge Flakstad wrote:
> I use a code like this:
>
> boolean checkboxValue = false;
> CmsJspXmlContentBean cms = new CmsJspXmlContentBean(pageContext, request, response);
> I_CmsXmlContentContainer container = cms.contentload("singleFile", "${opencms.uri}", true);
>
> while (container.hasMoreContent()) {
>     checkboxValue = Boolean.parseBoolean(cms.contentshow(container, "MyCheckBox"));
> }
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

componio GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 7
D - 64293  Darmstadt
Tel:	+49.6151.500.367.11
Office:	+49.6151.500.367.0
Fax:	+49.6151.500.367.6
Internet: http://www.componio.net
E-Mail:	componio at componio.net
HRB 9624 - Registergericht Amtsgericht Darmstadt