[opencms-dev] publishResource() threaded?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Apr 23 08:36:48 CEST 2009

The publishing is done in a separate thread since opencms 7, because publishing is now performed asynchronously in the background.
This was done so that users don't have wait for their publish operations to finish.

For adding your own post-publish operations, you can either use opencms events as already suggested. There is an event that is triggered after a publish job is done.

Regards
Christian