[opencms-dev] Custom stylesheet permissions in WYSIWYG

Matt Thomas matt.thomas at nn.k12.va.us
Fri Apr 24 20:51:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm a new OpenCMS user, and have made significant progress in importing a site, setting up users, editing, publishing, etc.  However, I've run into a snag concerning custom styles in the WYSIWYG editor.

I was able to successfully set up the custom styles drop-down for my template as Admin (by adding the xml file in the same directory as the stylesheet).  I could then use the style drop-down box in the editor as expected.  However, this only works for the Admin user.  When I log in as a content manager, I'm able to edit and publish correctly, but the custom styles drop-down does not appear and therefore styles cannot be accessed.

I am assuming this is a permissions problem, but I have tried setting all different types of permission combinations to no avail.  Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to make the styles available to content editors in the WYSIWYG?

Thanks in advance,

Matt Thomas
Newport News Public Schools

Newport News Public Schools Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.