[opencms-dev] Safari & Template Two

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Mon Apr 27 11:22:37 CEST 2009

Hello Ludwig,

in the stylesheet
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/resources/css/style.css
there is following line if code right at the beginning:

@charset "UTF-8";

The Webkit render-engine doesn't seem to like it. You can just remove it

Hope that resolves your issues.

Regards

Tobias

--
Tobias Herrmann

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org