[opencms-dev] Hi I've a situation that seems like it would happen frequently but I haven't seen anything regarding this

Johnson, Marc Marc.Johnson at cmegroup.com
Thu Apr 30 01:25:34 CEST 2009

I have an xsd which includes another xsd with some optional elements.

One of the optional elements in the included xsd is a set of instructions that do not change.

I cannot get these instructions to display using the displaywidget.

Even when I paste the working displaywidget sample that comes with opencms into the child XSD the simple message won't display.

The sample code works fine in the parent XSD.

Does anyone know what the problem is?