[opencms-dev] Prototype and JQuery

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat May 2 22:48:13 CEST 2009

jquery has a compatibility mode where it will not register a "$" function.
Look at the jquery documentation.

There is nothing that is opencms-specific about this.
You just add references to jquery and prototype into your pages and script away as usual. For adding the jquery reference to your page, you get help from opencms, but that does not change the way how you do your actual scripting.

Best Regards
Christian