[opencms-dev] Prototype and JQuery

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Tue May 5 20:03:44 CEST 2009

Hi, Marcos!

just change (or implement your own) direct edit provider in the
opencms-workplace.xml. there you will find quite at the beginning a node
called directeditprovider you can change it to the old plain js version
which works almost as good as the jQuery version:
org.opencms.workplace.editors.directedit.CmsDirectEditDefaultProvider

have fun coding!

Kind Regards,
Michael.

Michael Moossen

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org