[opencms-dev] Where to start with understanding Template Two?

David Goodenough david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk
Wed May 6 12:36:09 CEST 2009

I have googled and found lots of references to template one, but few to
template two.  I presume that as someone went to the effort of creating
template two that is it a useful basis for creating simple sites, but other
than the examples (which show lovely things but do not say how to achieve
them) there seems to be very little on the subject to guide the new user.

Or is this covered in the OpenCMS Development book?  In which case the
advertising material for that book needs to be updated to say so.  If it is
then I will aquire a copy.

David