[opencms-dev] Problem for create resource in workplace (I dont need login)

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Wed May 6 16:51:20 CEST 2009

List,

How can create file (plain text) in workplace, but not need create and log
user for this? I try using code java, but dont work, I need create resource
with privilegios root, but I dont want create user for this, the code is
responsible for create and update information in file, I try
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/Write_a_file_programatically and using cmsobjet
create resource and write, but I need locking, and after publish, I dont
want pass for this process, I want only store the information in file plain
in workplace.

Somebody help for this?

Thanks,

Deiverson