[opencms-dev] Antwort: Where to start with understanding TemplateTwo?

Chauhan, Amit Amit_Chauhan at intuit.com
Wed May 6 20:01:20 CEST 2009

I'll ditto your sentiments.

Thanks

Amit

From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Frank Pertack
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:47 AM
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: [opencms-dev] Antwort: Where to start with understanding TemplateTwo?

Hello David,

I am using the OpenCms 7 Development Book, and haven't read anything about Template 2, only Template 1 ist mentioned in there.
I am in the same situation as you are and I would be happy to find a source (internet or literature) for Template 2 Development.

Best regards

Frank Pertack

Vater Solution GmbH
Liebigstraße 26
24145 Kiel

Telefon: +49 431 20084-210
Telefax: +49 431 20084-222
Mobil: +49 151 16353519
mailto: fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
http://www.vater-gruppe.de

Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 6403
Geschäftsführer:
Klaus-Hinrich Vater
Michael Wiese
-----
Diese Email enthält ggfs. vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese Email irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Email. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Email sind nicht gestattet.

 David Goodenough ---06.05.2009 12:30:11---I have googled and found lots of references to template one, but few to

David Goodenough <david.goodenough at linkchoose.co.uk>

opencms-dev at opencms.org

06.05.2009 12:30

[opencms-dev] Where to start with understanding Template Two?

Gesendet von:

opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org

I have googled and found lots of references to template one, but few to
template two.  I presume that as someone went to the effort of creating
template two that is it a useful basis for creating simple sites, but other
than the examples (which show lovely things but do not say how to achieve
them) there seems to be very little on the subject to guide the new user.

Or is this covered in the OpenCMS Development book?  In which case the
advertising material for that book needs to be updated to say so.  If it is
then I will aquire a copy.

David