[opencms-dev] Template location

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Sat May 9 17:52:50 CEST 2009

The template doesn't have to be under /system/, can also be under the site
folder somewhere.
Make sure you don't put the "/sites/<sitename>" part of the path into the
template-element path, only the path starting from the site root folder.
If /home/site.com is a subfolder under your site folder, then it should work
- if not maybe some typo error?

Yves Glodt-5 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is it possible to make pages use a template which does not reside in
> /system/modules/.../templates ?
>
> I would like to create a template as /home/site.com/template.jsp. I
> tried to create the template-jsp like this and the set template-property
> of my testpage to that file, but got this error "This is the default
> OpenCms template, since the template for this resource is not configured
> correctly."
>
> Best regards,
> Yves

-----