[opencms-dev] Deployment of 3rd party packages in OpenCms

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Sat May 9 23:51:20 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have a case where I would like to deploy a selfmade jar-archive in
OpenCms, and I am aware that I can put it in the lib-folder of the
template.

But my jar contains a servlet and a tag-library. Is there a way to
register them in OpenCms, without editing web.xml (for the servlet) or
putting the .tld file in the real-filesystem? I would like to keep the
jar and all it's dependencies in the vfs, if possible... :)

Best regards,
Yves